Berry-Mango Soy Milk Smoothie
Not your ordinary smoothie, this one reaps the nutritional benefits of soy milk, making it low in fat and high in protein.
- 1 cup vanilla flavor soy milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice chilled
- 1/4 cup refrigerated or frozen egg product thawed
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup chopped mango chilled
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries blueberries, raspberries or boysenberries
- Fresh mint sprigs optional
- In blender, combine soy milk, orange juice, egg product, and honey. Cover and blend for 10 seconds.
- Add mango and berries. Cover and blend until smooth. If desired, garnish each serving with mint sprig.