- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup pineapple-orange juice or pineapple-orange-banana juice chilled
- 2 cups fresh blueberries chilled or frozen blueberries, slightly thawed
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Orange peel curls optional
- In blender, combine yogurt and fruit juice; add blueberries and sugar. Cover and blend until nearly smooth.
- If desired, garnish each serving with orange peel curls and additional blueberries threaded on skewers
For a fuller blueberry flavor, substitute blueberry yogurt for the vanilla version