Egg & English Muffin
A quick and easy way to get breakfast on the table using the microwave!
- non-stick cooking spray
- 2 large eggs
- handfuls of baby spinach
- 4 teaspoons Parmesan or cheddar cheese grated
- 2 English muffins or 3 slices of bread toasted
- sliced tomato optional
- salt & pepper
- Take a large ramekin (I used one that is 3.25" across the bottom and 4.25" across the top) and spray it with non-stick cooking spray. Take a paper towel and wipe the ramekin a little, the spray bottle usually sprays too much. Break an egg into the ramekin, take a fork and break the yolk just a little bit.
- Add salt and pepper to the egg and sprinkle with your favorite cheese. Microwave the egg for 45 to 60 seconds in 15 second increments (covered) and depending on your taste.
- While the egg is cooking, toast your bread or English muffins and prep your other ingredients. Cook the other egg and stack your breakfast sandwich.