Pineapple, Mango & Orange Fruit Salad
- 1 3- to 4-lb pineapple, cut lengthwise into 8 wedges, cored, peeled, and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 lb firm-ripe mangoes 2 to 4, peeled, pitted, and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne or to taste
- 2 1/2 oz crumbled queso aejado also called cotija or queso fresco (1/2 cup)
- Stir together pineapple, mango, and orange juice in a large bowl. Divide among serving bowls, then sprinkle with cayenne and cheese.