Turkey, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
5 minutes from start to finish! A complete breakfast, lot's of protein and 4 grams of fiber on your way out the door, just put it in a paper towel and go.
- 1 Whole wheat English muffin
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp nonfat milk
- 1 slice deli turkey breast like Foster Farms
- 1/2 slice mozzarella cheese
- Crack the egg into a small, microwave safe bowl like a dessert bowl or a 12 oz ramekin, mix in milk and microwave for 30-45 seconds until firm but not dry.
- Split english muffin, scoop cooked egg onto the bottom of the muffin, place turkey slice on top (folding if necesary) top with cheese and microwave 30 seconds until cheese melts.
- Place other half of muffin on top, take a bite and you're on your way.