Red and Blue Smoothie
Vary the color of these sippers by the type of berries you use. Raspberries will give you a rosy pink, while blueberries, blackberries, or mixed berries will produce a blue shade.
- 2 medium bananas cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 cups plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries chilled or frozen unsweetened whole strawberries
- 1 cup mixed fresh berries such as raspberries, blueberries, and/or blackberries, chilled or frozen
- 1 Tbsp. honey optional
- Line baking sheet or tray with plastic wrap. Arrange banana in a single layer on baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
- In blender, combine yogurt, strawberries, mixed berries, honey (if desired), and banana. Cover and blend until smooth. If desired, top each serving with additional fresh berries.